We’d like to welcome your wedding family to 113 East 85 Street, Long Beach Township, New Jersey. A wedding location where everyone gets to enjoy your big day and a beautiful background of the ocean.
Beach Weddings Tips
- Keep in mind the winds can cause havoc on your hair, use a firm hold hairspray and face the wind.
- If you plan to wear sunglasses, make sure the wedding party all having matching ones.
- High heels on the beach are a hazard, have a fancy flip flop and then change into nice shoes leaving the beach.
- Plan for needing a jacket just in case, and a fancy umbrella in case of a drizzle.
- Have a plan B for storms or winds causing sand pelting issues, a bayside location is also nice without the sand blasting issues.
- If it is windy take of advantage of some fun shots, looking like you are getting blown away as a group with the wedding party.
- Take some sunrise pictures the next morning if able, and a sunset before returning tuxes.
- Make and know your timeline of events during the reception so they don’t get overlooked.
- Don’t overdo it during the reception with events or you will not have time to visit with folks and enjoy yourself.
- Drink lots of water during the day to offset any alcohol effects, take a deep breath and have Fun at YOUR WEDDING.
Here is a virtual tour of the house: http://youtu.be/ak5IHJYjnxs
Location to the beach video: http://youtu.be/HXS1jrS6U48
More about the house and having a wedding here:
- We have several caterers we recommend for home rehearsal dinner, or cocktail party.
- Other homes on the street can be booked to keep families close by.
- Enjoy a variety of space in and outside the house to relax and reflect with inspirational views of the Great Atlantic Ocean.
- We welcome Bachelorette parties and supply games and suggestions of what to do while on the Island.
- We understand wanting to get the best wedding planned, while having plenty of family time to visit.
- We were married on the beach with an amazing inexpensive wedding reception that lasted for 10 hours.
- Planning a few days at the house will extend visiting for the couple, blended family or the traveling family members.
For more info:
Beach House Retreats
The Wed and Bed
10 Day Book Club introduces guest bloggers. We encourage people to share their love of writing. Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your contact information within the content. All submissions must be written by the author. This is our way of helping writers share their message.
10 Day Book Club creates an opportunity for writers to market self-published books within a virtual book club format. The same process is resourced for developing manuscripts in a public of private virtual book club format. Social networking and training on how to market through the popular mediums are also an option. See more at http://10daybookclub.com
All writing shared in our guest blog is the opinion and message of the author. 10 Day Book Club confirms authors’ permissions prior to publishing here.