At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.
Just a few words of encouragement, a note of appreciation, a kind message, a smile, can make the difference in a life, and transform what might have been a day of disappointment into a day of hope and light. Be the spark in someone’s life today. Relight their fire. Rekindle their hope. Make a difference in their world, and yours.
1. Recognition of the quality, value, significance, or magnitude of people and things.
2. A judgment or opinion, especially a favorable one.
3. An expression of gratitude.
4. Awareness or delicate perception, especially of aesthetic qualities or values.
5. A rise in value or price, especially over time.